Why Choose Montessori On Copperhill
Montessori Education is both a philosophy of child development and a rationale for quality in that development.
The special method, named for the Italian physician Maria Montessori, stresses the importance of the development of a healthy self-concept. At The Montessori On Copperhill we take an authentic approach to teaching Montessori methods while ensuring that our kids transition well into the traditional school environment.
Outstanding Knowledge Gained
Students that attend Montessori On Copperhill for 2 years or more:
– Enter Kindergarten reading at a 1st – 2nd grade level.
– Can write their name and spell many common site words.
– Excel in counting, spacial geometry, as well as addition and subtraction.
– Demonstrates comfort in working in both individual and group settings.
Montessori On Copperhill is committed to providing the highest quality learning environment for children.
We have implemented a “prepared environment” here at Montessori On Copperhill for all the children to have an opportunity to be successful and exceed their fullest potential.
Our objective is simple…provide an atmosphere of learning that is LOVING and SAFE.
Success For The Future
We Create Successful Adults One Child at a Time by Helping them To:
– Know how to regulate their behavior
– Control their impulses
– Learn to plan and strategize
– Hone the ability to problem solve
– Learn to be flexible and course-correct when necessary
– Learn to take initiative
– Develop responsibility
– Engage in depth-based thinking requiring long periods of concentration
– Work collaboratively with peers on projects